4.11.12

Bling bling

Today we had a family gathering because of my mother's birthday: we have been walking on the beach and into the forest of Oostvoorne. For that reason I added some bags to my nowadays production: a classical bag for my mother and a pair of younger styled bags for my sweet cousins of 16. All made of leather samples. Loved to see that they appeared to be a hit! Unfortunately the rain came today, so I wasn't able to shoot my cousins with their new bags. But, as usual, M wanted to model before we left.


This time the samples were used in a landscape direction. The bags are reversible, so when they like it they can turn their daytime bag into a hip evening bag. The separated ends of the double stitched lace are just knotted. This way the lace can be taken out the holes and attached again on the other side.

10 comments:

Jozefien said...

Ik blijf ze fantastisch vinden!

Mike said...

Glad to hear that you were able to spend time with family. Your mother's birthday is something to remember. I always get excited for my mom's birthday because I get to get her a gift. I love to see the expression on her face when I get her a gift she loves.

elisanna said...

wauw!

vervlogen dagen said...

Mooi, mooi, mooi!

vlijtig said...

Prachtig! Jaloers op die mooie stalen. Tutorial?

Mignon L. said...

Zucht..
Geen commentaar..
Deze stadsgenoot droomt weg bij een eigen exemplaar

eva maria said...

Ze zijn ge-wél-dig!!

heartsontheroad said...

Nogmaals bedankt voor de mooie tas, ik kreeg al veel complimenten :)

Jenny said...

it's so beautiful

Harriet Hoff said...

Love these, where do you sell them and how mcyh are they?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...