10.7.12

Just met...

... Petra of Vervlogen Dagen! My first exciting, sort of blind blogger date. She and I started a blog at the same time and ever since we have a kind of digital friendship by leaving comments on each other's posts. Now she was my guest and I must say: she is in real even more great and beautiful than her blog is! 
And sweet... she brought this such beautiful bag (see comments in link) for M ('may I say you once again that I love it?'), a pencil case in L's favorite colors and some fat quarters for me :), of course all designed and made by herself, even the fabrics. Please bring me more visitors like this. It was a long, but still to short being together for both mothers and daughters.

2 comments:

vervlogen dagen said...

It was very nice to meet at last! It was as if we've know eachother already. I know for sure there'll be a next time!

rahel said...

That must have been so much fun- to meet in the real world! I read and like both of your blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...