16.4.11

Catching up

It's quiet on my blog, I know. I'm quite busy both professionally as privately. M and L are into a lot of activities: yesterday we all attended M's circus performance, this morning she was playing her violin in a childrens orchestra. It was the first time for M feeling nervously. Furthermore I'm organising with a group of parents the so-called Springmarket, a feast in school on a Saturday in May. We made a design for the schoolyard, but to get it realised we need a lot of hands... I'll get you posted about the result in a few weeks.
A few weeks ago I got an invitation to contribute to a German family magazine called Nido. It's my first time this is happening through my blog. This week I took a quiet day off to get the work done. Of course it's still top secret ;), but in a few weeks I'll get you posted about that too.

3 comments:

vervlogen dagen said...

Druk met leuke dingen! Dat circus ziet er heel gezellig uit. Wat leuk trouwens dat je benaderd bent door een magazine! Fijne zondag.

Trula said...

That sounds very exciting. Well worth the little wait.

Else said...

He daar zie ik opeens mijn lieve nichtje Tara.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...